Ali, I am calling to you. Please pick me up…
Today Beyond Oasis* joins SEGA Forever, a growing collection of classic SEGA games from every console era that are free-to-play (with ad support) for mobile devices. All games in the SEGA Forever collection are available to download for free from the App Store for iPhone and iPad or Google Play Store for Android devices. Players who want to experience the games without ads can remove them for a one-time in-app purchase priced at $1.99.
Beyond Oasis is an action-RPG game that garnered critical acclaim for its vast game world and strong plot twists when it was originally published in 1994 for the SEGA Genesis (Mega Drive)*. Players battle enemies as protagonist Prince Ali, who has uncovered an ancient gold armlet and is on a mission to save the world from the evil wielder of a silver armlet. It was to Sega was Link to the Past was to Nintendo. Sure, it’s not as good, but it’s pretty fantastic in its own right. Like the rest of the SEGA Forever collection, Beyond Oasis boasts added features like leaderboards, cloud saves, and controller support.
– Four elemental spirits to discover, each with their own powers to aid your quest
– Gigantic bosses, from rock monsters to ferocious red dragons
– Encounter ogres, zombies, wizards and more, in a world crammed with fantastical creatures
– Discover rare and valuable secret weapons to give you the upper hand in combat!
– Race in mini games to give you even stronger power ups!
MOBILE GAME FEATURES
– PLAY FREE with ad-support or ad-free via In-App Purchase
– SAVE YOUR GAMES – save your progress at any point in the game.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT: HID compatible controllers
Download Beyond Oasis now!
*Beyond Oasis was released as The Story of Thor: A Successor of The Light in Europe
*Beyond Oasis was released in Japan in 1994, with other regions following in 1995